Another of my favorites from eMeals.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 6 Scale Update
- 1 1⁄2 lb ground chuck
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- 1 can low-sodium beef broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 24-oz pkg steam and mash potatoes
- 1 8-ct pkg frozen garlic texas toast
- Cook ground chuck in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes or until browned and crumbly; drain.
- Return to skillet, and stir in vegetables, gravy mix, broth and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Heat potatoes according to package directions.
- Bake Texas toast according to package directions.
- Arrange toast on serving plates. Spoon potatoes evenly over toast; spoon beef mixture over potatoes.